|"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise,
risking more than others think is safe,
dreaming more than others think is practical,
and expecting more than others think is possible."
|RETRIEVER EXCELLENCE since 1986
Over 140 USA Swimming Individual top 16 swims
Over 55 USA Swimming Relay top 16 swims
40 top 100 Swims
2 Eastern Zone Records
20 Maryland Swimming Individual Records
16 Maryland Swimming Relay Records
8 time Maryland State Champion
broke the 500 Free and 100 IM
Retriever Aquatic Club team record
STROKE, START & TURN CLINIC
JUN 23 - 27 & JUL 14 - 18
REGISTER NOW BEFORE IT FILLS!
Congrats to everyone on a great 2014 Maryland Swimming Championships! Retrievers finished 6th overall, out of 33 teams with 2,022 points!
We wanted to take a moment to recognize some of the RECORD SETTING performances that we have had to date over the 2013-2014 Short Course season. A month ago at the ASC Senior meet, 10yr old Jack Burns broke the 9-10 Boys 200breast record, recording a new time of 2:59.35! At the MD Swimming Champ meet we had 3 individual records and 1 relay record fall. Benjamin Selnick set 2 RAC records in the 100 and 200 Breaststroke with times of 1:01.23 and 2:11.06 respectively. Andrew Sanchez tied a 24year old record, in the Open Men’s 50 Free with a time of 20.90! Congrats to all 3 of those boys on great swims! The relay record is a bit of an interesting story. The Men’s team of Andrew Sanchez, Philip Adejumo, Jared Vance and Collin Turner set a new MD Area Record in the Men’s 200Free Relay with a time of 1:24.84!! This means it was the fastest relay ever done in the MD LSC. Congrats gentlemen!
Due to the Masters meet and the over flow meet please note the following changes for Saturday and Sunday. Sorry for the last minute change:
- Saturday March 1, 2014
Senior Gold, Yellow and Pre Senior 6:00-8:00am
All other practices off
- Sunday March 2, 2014
Senior Gold, Yellow and Pre Senior 7:30-9:00am
Age group Gold and Yellow 9:00-10:30am
The Winter 2014 Competitive Stroke, Start and Turn Clinic info is now posted on the Camps & Clinics page!
- Friday September 27, 2013
- Team pictures will be taken (click here for the form)
- Photos must be paid for that night (Bring a check)
- The Age group Photos will be taken at 5:30pm
- The senior photos at 5:45pm
- The Team photo at 6:00pm
- Pizza to follow
- PRACTICE Cancelled for all Age group Groups, Pre-senior does not practice on Friday , Senior Yellow and Gold will run as scheduled
- All RAC families will find a Gianni's brochure in their family folder located upstairs in the balcony area. There are extras located in the back of the folders.
- The due date for all orders in Monday, September 23rd at 6:00 p.m.
- The pizza and snack kits will be available for pick-up on the outdoor pool deck between 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. on Monday, October 7th.
Retriever Aquatic Club is pleased to announce its Fall 2013 Stroke, Start & Turn Clinic!! Please click here for more information